Euro Systems Automotive Training Inc

Welcome to ESAT Inc. Please visit the rules section and complete your profile. The profile includes the location of your city and country.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to ESAT Inc. Please visit the rules section and complete your profile. The profile includes the location of your city and country.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Euro Systems Automotive Training Inc Forum

Welcome to ESAT Inc. Come and join in the discussions, there are no answers, it's the choices that you make.

2 posters

These are the rules for this forum and are applied.

Ecmbuster
    Ecmbuster
    Admin
    Admin

Number of posts : 125
    Registration date : 2009-02-16

These are the rules for this forum and are applied. Empty These are the rules for this forum and are applied.

Post by Ecmbuster Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:40 pm

These are the new rules for this sub-forum [Read carefully]

- This is a closed forum, by invitation only!

- Any member is welcome to invite other potential members, as long as the new member is of a professional group.

- This forum is NOT designed for the end user. This forum is for technicians only!

- This is a technicians chat and help forum. The forum is designed to help you understand and work with an Oscilloscope.

- All members must complete his/her profile that includes the location of: (City AND Country)

- Any member with completed profile, is allowed to post.

- If you, the member, does not complete the profile that includes the city and country, you will have only one warning and the post may be deleted. It's only fair to "know" who we're talking to.

- Animated images are NOT allowed unless linked to sites that display images like movies ie: You Tube

- All attachments must be on a file sharing server for sharing. Only 20gig is offered on this server. I suggest MediaFire. It's simple to copy and paste.

- Unusual sites and information? - Lets discuss it.

- Any member that is found to be involved in theft of public property will be exposed and this site has the right to contact a Regional / State Police Service and Interpol.

- Language is ENGLISH, you can write non English, but you MUST translate your message to English within the same post. This is because some members can not express their problems clearly and other members may understand what they mean in their native language.

- Members must include ALL DETAILS to make it easier to find within the search section and guide the other members to the correct discussion

- Make the attempt to have a proper and clear title to the post.

- NO political statements are allowed, even in the signature.

- All Administrators, Moderators and Members will be treated with respect. Violation of this rule is a permanent ban.

- Violations to these rules will lead to a warning and possible ban for, one(1) week, one(1) month, then one(1) year or more.

- The Administrators / Moderators have the right to change, update remove, edit and delete any content of these rules.

- The Administrators / Moderators have the right to change, update remove, edit and delete any content of the posts.

- The Administrators / Moderators have the right to ban any member that does not follow the rules of this sub-forum.

- Senior (active) members are very welcome to ask for rule changes, modifications, clarifications or additions.
    Those changes will be between those Senior (active) members and the Administration / Moderators.

Ecmbuster - Administrator, Moderator and IP Address Hacker

Last edited by Ecmbuster on Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:39 am; edited 7 times in total
    Mohican Creeper
    Mohican Creeper

Number of posts : 25

These are the rules for this forum and are applied. Empty Re: These are the rules for this forum and are applied.

Post by Mohican Creeper Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:29 pm

holy smokes Ecmbuster! that's a lot of rules to swallow! you must be one persnickity SOB! LOL

Looks good so far my friend, i will keep checking back and keep tabs on whats happening.

good job.
    Ecmbuster
    Ecmbuster
    Admin
    Admin

These are the rules for this forum and are applied. Empty Re: These are the rules for this forum and are applied.

Post by Ecmbuster Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Mohican wrote:holy smokes ecm buster! thats a lot of rules to swallow! you must be one persnickity SOB! LOL

Looks good so far my friend, i will keep checking back and keep tabs on whats happening.

good job.

You should see the IP tracer that was installed, down to street level.
    This is the best way to keep the good in and the rotten ones out.

Back to the rules.....that means City and Country...OK?
    Edit your profile, Today!

Last edited by Ecmbuster on Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mohican Creeper
    Mohican Creeper

Post by Mohican Creeper Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:53 pm

nice handle by the way....look at me....i dont have a face....AAHHHHH!
    Ecmbuster
    Ecmbuster
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ecmbuster Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:11 pm

Mohican wrote:nice handle by the way....look at me....i dont have a face....AAHHHHH!

Find one that you like and edit your profile. I could always put a photo of a woman wearing a fruit hat? - Done that!

Last edited by Ecmbuster on Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mohican Creeper
    Mohican Creeper

Post by Mohican Creeper Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:56 pm

LOL....you know what? do that.....i would like the fruit hat! - Wore it!

Who or what is liquid black? that artwork is kick butt.
    Mohican Creeper
    Mohican Creeper

Post by Mohican Creeper Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:15 pm

OMG!.......PERFECT!
    Ecmbuster
    Ecmbuster
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Ecmbuster Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:08 pm

Mohican Creeper wrote:OMG!.......PERFECT!

I agree, the fruit hat wasn't you but the bag is something else.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:52 pm